THE FIVETH MEETING OF THE PRESIDIUM OF THE COALITION
On December 20, the last meeting of the Presidium of the Coalition for Asthma Treatment took place online this year.
During the meeting, the following were presented and discussed:
- progress on the introduction of e-prescription 2.0,
- prepared by experts “Standards of diagnosis and treatment of asthma in children and adults”,
- the Report “Life with severe asthma” carried out as part of the Coalition,
- summary of the Coalition’s activities in 2022 and plans for 2023.
THE FOURTH MEETING OF THE PRESIDIUM OF THE COALITION
On September 28, the 4th meeting of the Presidium of the Coalition for Asthma Treatment was held in Warsaw. The special guest of the event was prof. Jean Bousquet, who presented an international project to digitize asthma treatment.
Other topics discussed during the meeting were:
- the situation of patients with asthma,
- preparation of asthma treatment guidelines for POZ,
- Coalition participation in international bodies,
- talks with decision-makers on improving therapy and diagnostics.
THE THIRD MEETING OF THE PRESIDIUM OF THE COALITION
On May 25, the 3rd meeting of the Presidium of the Coalition for Asthma Treatment was held in Toruń. In the group of experts and partners of the Coalition, we discussed topics such as:
- media activity of the Coalition,
- e-prescription 2.0 implementation plans for patients with asthma,
- mobile application for people with asthma,
- preparation of asthma treatment guidelines in Polish
THE SECOND MEETING OF THE PRESIDIUM OF THE COALITION
On February 10, the 2nd meeting of the Presidium of the Coalition for Asthma Treatment was held, which concerned a digital tool for systemic control of drug consumption by patients with asthma – e-prescription 2.0, the task of which will be to indicate to a physician overuse of SABA in therapy, summaries of talks with the Ministry of Health and the National Fund Health on the diagnosis and therapy of asthma, as well as correspondence to health care decision-makers in improving the situation of patients with asthma, a press conference on the care of children with asthma and anaphylaxis planned for March 15 in educational institutions, webinars addressed to pharmacists and specialists in severe asthma treatment , appointment of Coalition working groups.
THE FIRST MEETING OF THE PRESIDIUM OF THE COALITION
On November 18, the first meeting of the Presidium of the Coalition for Asthma Treatment, led by the Polish Society of Allergology, took place in Warsaw. The meeting was attended by representatives of the health service, including PSA representatives, national consultants, heads of medical societies, experts from healthcare and public health organizations, representatives of patient organizations and the pharmaceutical sector.
During the discussion, experts presented ideas on how to use the e-prescription tool to monitor drug use by asthma patients, update and promote asthma treatment guidelines among medical personnel (especially GPs and family doctors), reach out to health care decision makers and the widest possible social circles with the Coalition’s assumptions. , especially patients.